Recently, I tried two different lipsticks from Urban Decay which Cruelty-free brand. I tested the Revolution High Color Lipgloss and their new Vice Lipstick. So, here is my review for the two wonderful lipstick from Urban Decay!
Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Venom Shade
- Texture/Finish | Cream
- Lasting | The Vice Lipstick holds pretty well with a good base underneath, the color stays bright. You might need to touch up after drinking or eating.
- Shade | Venom is a creamy bright plum/purplish color.
- Overall Quality | The quality is very good. The texture is rich and creamy but not too much and the lipstick doesn't leak especially if you use a good base under. The Vice Lipstick worth the dime, especially because the Venom shade is amazing and it's cruelty-free!
Wearing Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Venom
Urban Decay Revolution High Color Lipgloss
- Texture/Finish | Glossy
- Lasting | You will need to prepare your lips with a base before you apply your Revolution High Color Lipgloss because it is very glossy but not that much sticky, so without a good base underneath, your lipgloss won't last that long. In fact, the color will stay but the glossy effect won't.
- Shade | 69 is a Bright Glossy Red color. Make sure to use a clear lip base, otherwise if you use tinted one, it changes the lipstick shade a lot.
- Overall Quality | I don't wear lip glosses that much, but I enjoyed the shade of this one. The Bright glossy red makes your lips looks bigger and really shiny. The only downside was really, the lasting. It is more a lipgloss you wear for a special occasion than for a whole day at work.
Wearing Urban Decay Revolution High Color Lipgloss in 69
Where to find Urban Decay Lipsticks
You can purchase the Vice Lipstick (21$CAD) and the Revolution High Color Lipgloss (26$CAD) at Sephora Store or Online at Sephora.ca. You can also buy their lipstick and know more about this amazing brand at UrbanDecay.ca!