If you are a crazy cat person like I am, your cat is probably as important as any other family members or friends when it comes to Holidays and Christmas. That means that you probably thought about buying a little or even a big something to your little furball or furballs for Christmas time.
It can seem pretty simple and obvious to choose a gift to your cat, but if you don't want to pay for something totally unnecessary or that will end up left in a corner of the house being never used by your cat, make sure you buy something useful or fun for your cat.
I gathered six gift ideas that my own cat totally enjoyed having or have been useful and still is. Here's my top six of the best Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Cat:
Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Cat
- Dehydrated Natural Cat Treats: These treats will be for your cat what potato chips are to humans.
- Tunnel or tent: Your cat will play around with it anyway! Your cat will probably use it as a bed too. If you don't find him in your house, he's probably sleeping in his own little fortress.
- Food Dispenser Ball: Especially if your cat has a tendency to eat way too much, this is a great gift. You can control the portions and your cat gets to play and does exercise at the same time. He will work for his food, I'm telling you!
- Cat Water Fountain (Water Dispenser): The water fountain will be very practical especially if your cat doesn't drink the amount he's supposed to. With a water dispenser, your cat will be more tempted to drink water. The water is filtered and the water stays fresher and cleaner the whole day.
- Cat Collar: A cat collar can be a great gift for your cat this Christmas because you can hook a little medal on it with his name, address and phone number. If your cat goes outside, it's a must. If not, it is still a good thing. You never know when your little furball will try to sneak in the outside to discover the world. It can really be useful to have all the information hanging on his collar if someone finds him and tries to bring your kitty him back home.
- Crazy Circle Interactive Toy: My cat really enjoy this interactive toy and normally he's not a great fan of REAL cat toys. Haha! So, your cat will probably love it too. It's simple, you just have to make the ball spin into the toy and the party is started. Your cat will try to get the ball with his paws through the openings all around the toy.
I really hope that I helped you pick a useful and durable Christmas gift for your cat with my top six products for cats. Just keep it convenient!
Just keep it convenient, don't buy overwhelming cat tree or toys just because it's attractive for your own eyes. If you already know your cat won't use it and play with the box that comes with it instead, don't go for it.
Make sure to pick something effective for your cat's fun and daily living even if it's not the cutest or the most original gift. After all, the gift is not for you but for your cat!
Happy Christmas Shopping Pawwwls!