Let's be honest, my cat is THE boss and I fully assume it! Find out if your cat totally owns you too with the 10 Signs Your Cat Is The Boss.
- The time you wake up and get out of the bed depends on the hunger of your cat.
- Your cat decides how you wear or accessorize your clothes every day. (With plenty of cat hair).
- Your cat has more permissions than any other humans at home.
- Your cat uses your human stuff more than you do. Pillow, bed, and clothes are his belongings. Your cat has the couch, you have the floor when you watch tv.
- Most of the space in bed is reserved to your cat. You have the rest of it.
- You don't move for hours because you don't want to disturb kitty while he takes a nap.
- Your cat is always able to convince you for more treats than planned.
- Your cat always have the last word when you have a conversation with him. He has the final Meow, all the time.
- His pity eyes work every single time. You would accept anything with THOSE eyes.
- Your cat manages your work schedule, especially your laptop use. He decides when your computer is his warm bed or for your work tool.
- Above all, you rather stay home with your cat than do any other activities.Yeah, I know I said 10 Signs Your Cat Is The Boss, but I couldn't help! I really had to put this one too! Haha!